PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIST (H/F)
Maurel & Prom Tanzania is currently looking for a Production Technologist, located in Mnazi Bay gas field on a 28/28 rotation basis.
In the Production Department, the Production Technologist will report to the Field Manager and will perform the following tasks:
· Provide technical expertise and direct input to the field operation plans.
· Identify, evaluate, and propose innovative production technology strategies to improve field performance and wells productivity.
· Working closely with Production Superintendent and the whole production team.
· Active participation in risk assessments of critical operations and firm commitment to HSE policies.
· Coordinate action plans integrating different technical departments (reservoir, well, and facility).
· Ensure proper integrity monitoring system of the wells and facilities.
· Contribute to the engineering, design and execution of special projects (e.g. process modification) and operational procedures.
· Train, supervise and mentor the junior staff.
· Engineering degree or equivalent. Additional degree(s) is a plus.
· Preferably 5-years’ experience in oil & gas.
· Strong understanding of petroleum process, equipment and well completion.
· Related professional (short) course(s) is most beneficial.
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suites).
· Fluent in written and spoken English, French is expected.
· Valid driving license.
Last publication date
Salary : Not filled